Revolution friendly virtual desktop managers. WinXP

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Jul 15 13:54:31 EDT 2005

Bob:

If these desktop managers work for everything BUT Rev, does that say
something? I'm always annoyed when I <alt><tab> away from Rev and then
try to <alt><tab> back, only to discover that 1) most of the Rev windows
remain hidden, and 2) the Rev window that does appear is rarely the one
I was using most recently. I then have to manually start hiding windows
until I can work in Rev again.  To be honest, I would be hard pressed to
write such a mis-behaving program in Windows if I were trying to.

Perhaps another approach would be to lobby Rev to try to make the entire
IDE more friendly in this particular regard.

Jon