[ANN][EN][FR] New Sophisticated Plugin from So Smart Software

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jul 15 10:33:23 EDT 2005

Hi Dennis,

Good idea.
Thanks.
We have to wait for version 1.1 ;-)

I take the opportunity to tell how much are important all ideas and
feedback from advanced users or beginners too.
I don't make these tools for me...
So all comments which can help me to improve the job are welcome.
Nevertheless don't be too rude ;-)

Le 15 juil. 05 à 16:22, Dennis Brown a écrit :

> Perhaps a check mark for each resource to search with a search all
> selected resources button would solve both problems.  Then the user
> can decide if he want to do a long search and go get some coffee,
> or just search all the easy places now.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software