Quartam Reports Released

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 14 19:26:07 EDT 2005

Paul.....

Wow. that was a quick judgment call.

Nothing about all the great stuff it DOES make possible?

I have to say, I seldom have a need for splitting a scrolling field
over multiple pages, but then the kind of reports I usually end up
doing are far more like business reports examples in the Quartam stack.

On Jul 14, 2005, at 2:11 PM, SimPLsol at aol.com wrote:

> Are you serious?
> Have we been waiting 19 months for a "Report Maker" that doesn't break
> scrolling fields across multiple pages?!?
> Paul Looney
Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermedia.com/revolutionbooks.html