How to play a video clip from stack (NOT from hard drive)

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Thu Jul 14 18:45:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I have been reading many tutorials but I could not find any help about
how to play a song/video that is imported into the stack (not from hard
drive)

(I want user play song from stack not from their hard drive because this
is a standalone CD)

--------
I have a video (.mov)

I create a button (play) with this code:

on mouseUp
   play videoClip "my movie"
end mouseUp

I also create another button (close) with this code:

on mouseUp
  close this stack
  stop playing videoClip "my movie"
end mouseUp

The problem is:  the stack is closed but the video still play (you can
here it)

I don't know any other command to stop the video.  Please help.  Thank
you