Newbie Question

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jul 14 17:49:01 EDT 2005

Hey, surprise

you can have a AdobeHome stack or a SimpleWookHome stack or AnyLogHome stack
or
even just a shacklookinghome in the frontscript to do your bidding. For our
international users, we also offer myCasaEnLaPlaya home stack or
LeChaletSurLeMountain stack ;)

Le chimeney not included (french accent is included though)

cheers
Xavier