mainStack and subStack question???

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Thu Jul 14 12:40:54 EDT 2005

Hi Klaus,

> Hello,
>
> On my application that I am working on, it has a mainStack and 5
> substacks
>
> On the mainStack (card 1), I put 5 buttons to go to subStacks
>
> This is a problem:  when user clicks on button 1 to go to substack 1,
> the substack 1 shows, but when user click on button 2 to go to
> substack2, the substack 1 disappears.
>
> Is there anyway to keep the substack 1 stays until the substack 2
> shows
> up?
it should stay open, actually, as long as you are not explicitely
closing it!
Maybe it is just covered by the newly opened substack or the mainstack?

On the mainStack I have the audio Player, when user is reading substack
2 (for example) and the same time user click on the list of audio
outside the substack, the substack 2 disappears.  I want the substack 2
stay because user is reading it.