App Browser Woes.....

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Jul 14 10:52:11 EDT 2005

Yes, and it drives me crazy!

There are messages that can be sent to the App Browser that will
refresh the lists (something that could be done from the Message
Box), but I haven't quite figured out the right combination yet.
I'll keep at it and let you know if I find anything.  In the
meantime, one thing I've found that works to refresh the list is to
edit a group (select a group on the current card, edit it, then stop
editing it; the list will refresh after that).  I know kind of
clunky, and doesn't work, of course, unless you have a group
somewhere that you can edit.  :-)

Anyway, this is one thing that I really hope gets fixed soon.  You
could also try Jerry Daniels' new Constellation, which is a property
editor, script editor, and object browser all rolled into one <http://
www.daniels-mara.com/products/>.  Very cool!

Chris

On Jul 14, 2005, at 7:17 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How come when I change something in my stack, like the layer number
> or the object name etc. It doesn't change in the App Browser Window?
>
> I am running RunRev 2.6.5 build 108 on Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.2.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem??
>
> Thanks a lot
> Dave

Chris Sheffield