debugger anomaly updated

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jul 13 20:00:06 EDT 2005

Alex-

AT> Would it be at all possible to write a stack that would "export" another
AT> stack to some textual format, and then another which would "import" it
AT> again (i.e. into a new clean stack)?

AT> I know the general problem is hard - but I also know that my own stacks

It's actually not that hard at all - that's the way my version control
system works. An object can be described completely by its combination
of properties, custom properties, and script. If you enumerate the
objects in a stack in a hierarchy from the stack to the cards to the
controls and save these off then you can recreate the whole thing or
just parts.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net