how to pause a song??? please help

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Wed Jul 13 19:33:56 EDT 2005

>Hello,
>
>I've been working on creating a pause button to stop an audio and
>clicking the button again to play the audio where it was stopped (not
>the beginning)
>
>I am using this code for pause button:
>
>on mouseUp
>    play pause audioClip "my clip"
>end mouseUp
>
>It stops for 1 second and play at the beginning. Anyone knows how to
set
>it so it will play again where it was stopped.  Thank you.

------------------

I uploaded my sample Player exactly for people like you!  There is a
Pause button: just see how I coded it!  If you have problems finding the

stack, just let me know, off the list, and I'll help you find it!

-------------------------------

I did not use player object at the beginning so cannot use this code:
start player "myPlayer"
stop player "myPlayer"

I use "play" command

So I don't know what to do now

I want to have a list of songs (9 songs) displayed on the scrollList so
user can select which song is played.  Is there anyway that I can use
JLBPlayer to do this.  I want to play .wav file

JLBplayer only plays mp3?

thanks