maximizing the stack/card

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Jul 13 18:31:57 EDT 2005

Jon....

If I'm not mistaken (I haven't used Delphi in a long time), Delphi
compiles apps which you can then run in a different space. Revolution
is always live; your app is always running while you build it. It
takes some getting used to but the efficiency gains are truly enormous.

On Jul 13, 2005, at 2:31 PM, Jon wrote:

> When I develop using Delphi, there are moments when both the IDE
> and the program are visible.  I switch between the two easily, and
> the program can be full screen without a problem.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermedia.com/revolutionbooks.html