maximizing the stack/card

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 13:40:37 EDT 2005

When I maximize an app, the size is constrained (incorrectly), but the
position is not.  I can put it anywhere I want to.  This is no way to
"protect" either the Windows task bar or the Rev task bar (or whatever
they call it).  It would be useless in that regard.  It is useless in
that regard.

I continue to fail to see this as a feature of any kind.

That said, this seems to be develping into one of my Rants, so I think
I'll just shut up.

Jon