I need help with custom cursors

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed Jul 13 11:48:15 EDT 2005

Try this...

1) Pick an image used for one of Rev's prebuilt cursors.
(It will be in a folder labeled something like C:/program
files/Revolution 2.6/components/global environment - the stack is titled
revcursors)
2) Copy it over to your stack.
3) Change the image with revs image tools to suit your needs.
4) Set the cursor to the id of the image when appropriate.

The revcursors stack that contains cursor images has images for both mac
and win (they are labeled that way) - make sure you choose an image that
is appropriate for your OS.