Window Positioning Bug? [WORKAROUND]

Jim Bufalini yoursignup at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 09:19:57 EDT 2005

Charles,

I don't know about Mac, but in the case of Windows, and only for screens
with a title bar, that show up in the Taskbar (Documentation window has one,
Application Browser doesn't), you can right click on the window in your
Taskbar and select Move, and then use the appropriate cursor keys to inch
the window back on to your main monitor, from a monitor that has been
removed.

Now I suppose, if somebody knows the names of the Application Browser and
Reference Documentation stacks, you could use your Message Box to set their
Locations back to your main monitor. Anyone?

Jim