Window Positioning Bug? [WORKAROUND]

Jim Bufalini yoursignup at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 07:40:11 EDT 2005

Scott,

>Thanks Chipp.  However the issue I'm trying to address is to reliably place
>a stack offscreen, which is used in any number of routines (not just my
>import script).

Ah-ha! Is this how to get around that picture flash that occurs during
*import*? I've tried lock screen, setting defaultStack to an invisible
stack, putting the default (invisible) stack *behind* another stack, etc.,
and nothing worked. Finally I just decided to call it a "feature." :) I
never thought of off screen!

This raises a second question, though. I run two monitors. How does Rev
address the second or more monitors (I believe the limit software wise in
WinXP is 9 monitors)? I notice, for example that the Documentation screen
reliably comes back, where I left it, on my second screen. But, the
Application Browser never returns to the second screen. I should mention, my
two screens have different resolutions, which is not uncommon.

I guess these two questions are related, so that when putting something
*offscreen* you don't accidently put it on someone else's other screen. :)

Jim