Folder size

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 04:15:55 EDT 2005

Xavier -

Thanks for the tip.

Iit's for both Mac & PC really - but mainly mac at the moment.  Since
posting, I've found that I can get the info I need with applescript -
"Tell application "Finder" ... return physical size of folder
"Folderpath"  ... End tell", but of course that's no good for PC.  I
could look at your suggestion, but I need this to run on any machine
- i.e. I can't rely on any other software being installed.   :-(

Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and do it with transcript
eventually. Yuk.  I know for a decent programmer it is an easy job,
but I'm getting old and brain is slow!

Thanks

Chris