Window Positioning Bug?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 13 00:37:08 EDT 2005

Hey man,

couple things you should consider trying.
1) check the windowBoundingRect and set it larger.
2) set the stack's formatForPrinting property to true, this will ignore
the windowBoundingRect; be aware of editing any text of a stack who's
formatForPrinting prop is true.
3) Don't use a palette, instead copy and paste the image to your topstack
4) Consider using some form of:

open inv stack "progInd"
set the topLeft of stack "progInd" to 1000,1000
show stack "progInd"

best,

Chipp