slide show questions???

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Tue Jul 12 17:50:35 EDT 2005

You might try something like the following you will put in your
stack's script:

on openCard
   if the number of this cd = the number of cds then exit to top
   -- slide show is finished
   send NextSlide to me in 2 seconds
end openCard
-----
on NextSlide
   visual effect dissolve -- [very] slow, [very] fast, etc.
   go next cd
end NextSlide

Thanks for your help

I tried this and it work fine but it pops up on top of other card and
play
I have 1 main stack: Home
And 3 substacks: gallery, about, and partner

Stack gallery has 4 cards: pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4
I put the above script into gallery's stack

On the home stack I have 4 buttons : Home, gallery, about, partner.  I
put this code "go stack ....." into each button

For some reason after clicking on gallery (see it fine with the slide
show) but after I clicked on the next button (example button about to go
to about page) the gallery pops up on top of it.  Don't know why......

Please help thank you very much