random number help...

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Tue Jul 12 19:29:20 EDT 2005

At 01:01 PM 7/12/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>There are many ways that other nice guys pointed.
>But I wonder...
>Could you tell us why do you need an array?
>In other words, what exactly your problem?
>Then, may be :-) shall we be able to help you more efficiently?
>I guess here an architecture issue rather than a code issue...

I'm building a math program for school age kids. It will preselect the
numbers to be used in the math program "Flash Cards"

the program puts up "2 X 2 = [] "  the user types a "4" in  the text box
then the program goes on to the next math problem.

Not really rocket sciences but a way for kids to study math & hopefully
improve their grades.

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
PS1 at softseven.org