building an audio player

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Jul 12 15:29:44 EDT 2005

Hi Ban,

How did you script the listfield with the "play" command?
I am sure we can quickly change that script to work with players, too

Since player objects will always reference a file, you can
"set the filename of player xyz to "Path to sound or video file"

> I want to use the slider to control the song forward and backward
> and use another slider to make the volume
> Is there anyway to do that?

Short question: Can't you use the controller bar of player objects?

Thsi way you would eliminate the need for these 2 sliders (scrub +
volume),
since they are already build in :-)

> Thank you very much for your help
> Ban