Script editor - non-existent changes.

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Tue Jul 12 15:18:00 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,

You are completely right. Yet, if you decide to change it, then
change it right. When the script editor opens, store the
md5digest of the htmlText of fld "Script" in a custom property.
When it closes, compare the new md5digest with the custom
property and pop up the dialog if they are different.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.