pause, rew and forwad an audio

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Jul 12 12:36:26 EDT 2005

OK, this is Dan with egg all over his face.

Thanks, Richard.

I hate to admit this but when I first got the new docs and poked
around a bit, I never took the time to see what the left pane would
expand to. Not me, the super user. No, sirree. I'll do a search and
filter and find everything i want in that hard-to-do-it macho way
that sort of matches some of my coding techniques.

Yeesh.

Lesson learned.

dan