mac file name fonkyness

mark cowhead at mac.com
Tue Jul 12 08:31:20 EDT 2005

Thanks to Scott and Mark W., this works like a champ if your using long
file names on a mac and trying to set the fileName of a player to these
long names.  I suppose another option is to use the "rename" command to
generate shorter file names,  but then you screw yourself if you want
to continue to use the same media in itunes.
thanks again,
mark in japan