control and option keys not working on Tiger with 2.6?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 11 22:43:19 EDT 2005

On 7/11/05 8:57 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> OK, it's OSX... I shut down.. rebooted with cmd-S ran fsck -fy ...
> twice... there were some errors... now the option key and control  work
> in Rev.
>
> Question remains though, why they worked in other apps and not in Rev.

I'm not sure why other apps work, but the "what's new" that ships with
Rev has this in it:

Issue:  On OS X systems, the "controlKey" and "optionKey" functions
occasionally return false even if the keys are being pressed. This issue
is an OS problem.
Workaround:  Log out of OS X, then log back in. This clears the key
detection.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com