Scrolling List field

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Mon Jul 11 14:16:20 EDT 2005

Thanks you for your help.  It works.  How can I transfer the value of
clickline into a button so when user click on a button then it shows the
value of clickline

I'm no expert...

Turn on the "list behavior" checkbox in the field's basic properties
window. Also, lock the text of the field. Put an "on mouseup" script
in the script of the field. In the script, use the clickline
function, or the value of the clickline. If you're a beginner, start
with

on mouseup
      answer the clickline
      answer the value of the clickline
end mouseUp

When you see what the clickline and the value of the clickline look
like, you'll be ready to take the next step. Of course, you've got to
have some data in your scrolling list field for this to work.

That's the basics. Unless I got something wrong.

Good luck,

Tim
subscription preferences: