Transfering stack between WinXP and MacOS9

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Mon Jul 11 05:59:15 EDT 2005

Quoting jbv <jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr>:

> Hi list,
>
> I'm facing a problem for the 1st time :
> I have a stack built on MacOS9 which I transfered
> safely to WinXP (zipped file via ftp).

Is the FTP set to binary transfer. If it is set to ASCII transfer then it can be
corrupted. Mind you I cant explain the reverse transfer to win working.

You could always upload it to revonline or to some webspace as a .rev file and
re-download it on the mac, just incase the corruption is via the unzipping on
the mac.

All the best
Bob