Printing script problem

Jim Bufalini yoursignup at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 00:04:14 EDT 2005

Thanks Tom,

I'll may try that. But to make it *universal* I'd have to have more than a
button. I'd need to identify which object the script belongs to, such as:

the script of btn myButton of cd thisCard of stack thatStack.
Or,
the script of thatStack
etc.

This would require identifying the control type (btn, field, sb, etc, or
none in the case of a card or stack script) and manually typing in the
control name, card name and stack name.

Assuming this is a high priority bug and will be fixed soon, it may be
easier, for now,  to copy and paste into Notepad (on a PC), which does print
the script out formatted with coloring intact.

Jim