documentation mini-bug

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jul 10 10:11:38 EDT 2005

Jon wrote:

> Alex:
>
> Thanks for the explanation. All make sense to me, except for "If you
> want to add a web note, you can do so by clicking on the
> second-from-the-right button at the top of the window - looks vaguely
> like a globe with a + sign added."
>
> I can see no such icon.

My bad memory .... sorry.

At the top of the doc window, I have 3 sets of buttons
  1.    left and right arrows
  2.    5 buttons for Getting started, topics, dictionary, objects,
bookmarks
  3.    3 buttons :
          bookmarks with a + sign - to add a bookmark
          globe (or basketball)  with tiny piece of paper and pencil
---- this is the one that adds web notes
          printer ?

For no obvious reason, the last two are now grayed out (disabled) for me
- not sure what's different between now and earlier, when I was able to
select the "add web note" one.