<tabs> in the editor(s)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sun Jul 10 09:46:41 EDT 2005

Don't be confused; No worth :-)
I shall add that in Rev prior to 2.5.1 you could type a tab in the
message box and copy it.
But since, runRev guys revised the message box stack and now,
pressing the tab key switches between upper and lower field.
More respect for guide lines but less handy :-(

Le 10 juil. 05 à 15:40, Jon a écrit :

> Ah.  I'm getting confused because the UI for the script editor is
> different than the UI for the property inspector.  <Tab>s actually
> work as expected in the property inspector, just not in the editor.
>
> ARRRGHHhhhhh.
>
> OK.  I'm better now.  Thanks.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.