message box problem

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Jul 9 09:59:13 EDT 2005

I've not used the message box much before. I just tried to enter a
phrase ("the owner of the target"), to see what its value was.  I
probably am using the MB incorrectly, but in any event, I can only type
one word before the keyboard stops working: if I try to type "the owner
of..." I only see "the"; if I try to type "owner of...." I only see
"owner"; if I try to type "the owner of..." I only see ""the".

I must be missing something.  Too bad there's no help button on the
Message box.  I thought you could type any Rev statement in there and it
would be evaluated.  I just looked up "message box" in the dictionary,
and all it says is that it evaluates expressions.

:(

Jon