documentation mini-bug

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sat Jul 9 09:39:45 EDT 2005

Mark:

First off, I know that the Rev folks monitor this list.  My point was
that if they read about a bug, they need not simply ignore the report.

Secondly, if I am told about a bug, it is fixed, without prioritization:
I just don't have that many bugs in released products.

Finally, I do have bug tracking software, but it is internal, not external.

Perhaps you are a real developer and I am not.  I couldn't say.

:)

Jon