mark cards by finding -- new insights

Buster wouter.abraham at scarlet.be
Sat Jul 9 03:47:37 EDT 2005

Hi Timothy,

Did you try the following too? No need for the find command.
(I can't find it in this thread but then I can miss easily and if I
did,  sorry in advance :-)

mark cards where field <fieldname> contains <string>
or
mark cards where field <fieldname> contains <string> and field
<fieldname2> contains <string2>
or
mark cards where field <fieldname> contains <string> and the hilite
of button <buttonname>  [is true]
or whatever combination

This works for me on my large from HC imported stacks.

Greetings,
Wouter