Intersecting data question/challenge

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Jul 8 18:49:31 EDT 2005

How about loading a string with the numbers from one list, represented
as strings (1 ==> "001", etc) appended and separated by spaces or commas.

Then run through the second number list searching for each number in the
above string?

Hugely clunky, due to Rev's sloth, but it might be faster.

I *@(*%# hate it when one has to jump through these kinds of hoops to
make something work fast enough.  I have better things to do with my
time.  Sigh.

:)

Jon