recOnline Viewer

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jul 8 09:33:28 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I agree.
Ergonomics are not the strong point of runRev.
This pref (open Rev Online at start-up or not) should be included in
Rev Online itself.
May I add that the prefs button at the top-right of the Rev Online
window does not make sense?
I thought for a long time it was only a "logo" :-)

Le 8 juil. 05 à 15:26, Jon a écrit :

> In all fairness, I had a hard time finding this preference, too: I
> had no idea it was there.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software