revDeleteFolder and Lessons Learned..

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 8 08:55:43 EDT 2005

Owwwww, that's just horrible!

I tend to develop code that can do lasting dammage on either a
seperate hard disk or another machine, it's really bad news
developing code on your "everyday" work machine.

Either that or have all my files backed up in a Source Control
Database in  server.

I reckon that a change is in order for this. How about a Global
property - "confirmDeletes" (true/false) ? This would be defaulted to
true. Or maybe a "recurseFolders" (true/false) which would control if
folders inside folders should be deleted.

All the Best
Dave