recOnline Viewer

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 8 08:39:56 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Is there anyway to stop the revOnline Viewer window from popping up
everytime I launch RunRev? It is sooooooo annoying!

It wouldn't be too bad, if there were not so many bugs in the IDE
that make it necessary to relaunch RunRev. I really can't see the
point of popping up this window EVERY time you launch rev, anyone
else agree?

I MUCH better thing to do IMHO would be to open the Application
Browser on the last stack used. Now that would be useful.

At the very least I reckon the display of the revOnline window should
be a Preference.

Just my 5 cents worth
All the Best
Dave