Printing script problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jul 8 08:31:06 EDT 2005

> What's the secret to printing out a script? I've sent it now to two
> different HP printers (from the script editor,  File -> Print Script... and
> in portrait and landscape and anytime there is a color change, the words
> overwrite themselves (in other words, useless).

Jim, this is a known bug that's logged in Bugzilla... hopefully it will be
fixed the next time around. Until then, there are two methods - Eric's (copy
and paste somewhere else), or use Alex Rice's MLXEditor to use some other
application (like Notepad, TextPad, etc.) as your script editor and print it
from there.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com