mark cards by finding -- a problem

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Jul 7 21:34:42 EDT 2005

I previously wrote, in reply to Jacque:

At 6:31 PM -0700 7/7/05, Timothy Miller wrote:
>I just checked out the possibility that somehow the script inserted
>an invisible character into the variable. The number of characters
>in the variable patientName is as it should be.
>
>Would some invisible characters not get counted in --
>
>answer the number of chars in patientName   ?

I forgot to mention, I tried adding set lockmessages to true in the
line before the problem "mark cards by finding..." line.

That didn't make the command behave properly either.

It's possible the thread will die here. I won't ask again, but if
anyone else has any ideas, or troubleshooting suggestions, I'll keep
an eye on this list.

Tim