Embedding Fonts

Robert J. Earp bob.earp at ashford.ca
Thu Jul 7 03:14:53 EDT 2005

Mark, thanks for the info however I'm looking primarily for a Win
solution (as that's where pretty much all of my clients are) and it
really does not help much having to mess around with loaders and
registries and the like.  A number of clients just don't want stuff
loaded on their machines at all, and yes I know this does not make a lot
of sense to some people.  Somehow ToolBook does not do this, you simply
tell it to embed a font and assuming you have the rights to the font
then it allows you.

Thanks again for the reply.

best, Bob...

--
Robert J. Earp - Ashford Training Technologies*
*18059 21A Avenue, South Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. V3S 9V7