Scrolling list fields

CHARLES W SZASZ CSZASZ at kcs.kana.k12.wv.us
Wed Jul 6 21:42:26 EDT 2005

I am a Rev newbie. Two weeks ago I posted a message about creating an application that would
calculate distance between schools using two scrolling list fields. The first scrolling list field is
from a school and the second  scrolling list field is to a school. It was suggested that I use
custom properties. It was also suggested that the schools be numbered for each scrolling list
field. For example School A would be 1, School B would be 2, etc. I have 80 schools and the
distances for each of the schools to other schools. My question is how do I get the schools
listed in numerical order or give them numbers in a scrolling list field?

Charles Szasz
Lead School Psychologist and Section 504 Coordinator
Kanawha County Schools
(304) 348-7770, Ext. 347