Opening Substack at a predetermined card

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:58:45 EDT 2005

I am not certain if my method is wrong or if this is a bug?

My main stack has

global productnumber

on mouseUp
do stuff
determine productnumber
open stack GBProduct
end mouseUp

My GBProduct stack

global productnumber
on preopenstack
  put productnumber -- this tells me if I am getting the right product
number and yes I am
  go to card productnumber -- sometimes the correct card will open
other times it remains at the previos card ??
end preopenstack

I have checked the card names and verified content with the
application browser. I have not found a pattern as to which cards open
properly and which ones don't (seems random).

Any suggestions or previous experience with this problem is appreciated.

regards,