Easily display PDF in rev on Mac OS X

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jul 6 15:05:26 EDT 2005

On 07/06/2005 at 01:32 PM, Bill <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:
> I import jpg and png images and use them as background images on large
cards
> then put fields on them with data. This card is then printed. If a PDF
was
> the background instead of a jpg or png it would print faster and
clearer.

> Is this possible using your inside quicktime method?

I cannot take credit for the quicktime method. A revolution QT player
object can display any file format that is supported by QuickTime itself.
Placing text fields over this image may be a problem though since it is
acting as a "video area". As for printing and/or the quality/speed of the
printing, I have never done this. Maybe someone else could answer with
their experience.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>