Easily display PDF in rev on Mac OS X

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jul 6 13:32:03 EDT 2005

I import jpg and png images and use them as background images on large cards
then put fields on them with data. This card is then printed. If a PDF was
the background instead of a jpg or png it would print faster and clearer.

Is this possible using your inside quicktime method?

On 7/6/05 1:15 PM, "Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com"
<Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> On 07/06/2005 at 12:11 PM, Jon <jbondy at sover.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm confused: if all you want to do is see a PDF, you can use Acrobat...
>
> Yes, you could if that is your only objective.
>
> But -- not -- if you intend to display it -- inside -- a revolution
> application window on the Windows platform. My suggestion was intended to
> fill the void of not being able to use QuickTime to display a PDF in rev
> as you can easily do on Mac OS X.
>
> Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)