mySQL database query

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Jul 5 23:14:12 EDT 2005

James....

What constitutes "the correct data" to display after the deletion?
Empty fields? Previous record? Next record? In some sort of sort
sequence?

Once you can define that, I think writing a bit of Transcript to give
you what you want is pretty easy but there's no sort of de facto rule
about what the display should show after a record is deleted.

Dan