[ANN][EN][FR] Stacks Picker 1.1 and Encoded Text Picker 1.1

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jul 5 15:12:25 EDT 2005

Hi John,

The new version of Encoded Text Picker allows to use the Text menu of
Revolution.
But may be it's not enough :-)
As I am always fond of new features coming from users feedback (the
best ones), I shall implement this request and let all know shortly :-)
Thanks for your interest about my work.

Le 5 juil. 05 à 19:11, John Ridge a écrit :

> I *love* the encoded text picker - I have too many thumbs to type HTML
> otherwise!
> You know the acronym WIBNI? "Wouldn't It Be Nice If..." - something
> the
> developer really doesn't want to hear - but WIBNI you allowed also in
> plain-> HTML (does it make sense for URLencode?) the option to
> change font
> size and to select the font... And the fonts could (optionally?) be
> limited
> to a list of "approved" cross-platform fonts.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62