Where are my sub-menus?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Tue Jul 5 12:42:37 EDT 2005

"What application and which of its menu items do this?"

Well, the OS, for one.  The feature is called Personalized Menus.  The
doc says "Personalized Menus keeps the Programs menu clean by hiding
items you haven't used recently, while still keeping other programs
easily accessible.  You can gain access to hidden programs by clicking
the down arrow at the bottom of the Programs menu".  Similar "features"
are provided with other MS products, like Office.

Yetch.  Bletch.  Yuck. Good for  casual users, but death to anyone with
decent reflexes and physical memory.

:)

Jon