CocoaMySQL -- was : How do I make simple multiple user access app?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Jul 5 01:10:08 EDT 2005

I could never figure out how to use phpMyAdmin to actually let me
ENTER data (if it does at all), not just build the structure.

Often I'll use CocoaMySQL to build the schema and stuff the database
with data, then use my app after that. It uses an easy to use
spreadsheet metaphor to enter data.

This way I have good data to start testing my app right away.
Import/Export is a snap and it reads the first line of my data to get
the fieldnames for import. On many web based projects that mainly
need to display lists from a database (such as a tour schedule for
CSN) I just enter the data directly from CocoaMySQL and don't have to
create an entry or admin panel.

Much easier to use than a web-based app.

sqb