Scripting conference Groups stack uploaded

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 4 21:26:33 EDT 2005

On 7/4/05 7:09 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

 > Hi Jacque,
 >
 >> The scripting conference stack for this weekend has been uploaded  for
 >> you to study in advance. This week's conference is on Groups  and
 >> Backgrounds, presented by veteran educator Judy Perry. To  download
 >> the stack and to get information about the date and time,  go to the
 >> usual web page:
 >

 > Now you're not even trying to get the date & time right :-)

LOL! Hey, once burned, twice shy. And thrice burned...what? Emergency room?

 > Why not post it in seconds? On your system, convert your local date &
 > time for the conference into seconds and post that to the list.
 >
 > Then when we all receive the email, we just have to convert it back  to
 > date and time and it will appear in our own local times, taking
 > advantage of the feature of "the seconds" that drives me crazy :-)

What a great idea. It is no surprise it comes from the lady who will be
doing the conference on dates and times. Okay, the next scripting
conference will be at 1120924800 seconds.

I am curious to know if this works for all time zones everywhere. For
those who want to try it, run this in the message box:

   get "1120924800";convert it to short date and time;put it

To be safe, double-check the web page anyway. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com