Stack Level Local/Globals

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 19:20:33 EDT 2005

Hi Eric

You're right of course (and Richard too). But it's useful to know for
those times when you do need to access custom properties frequently.

As you pointed out, one of the advanatges of custom properties is
their persistence when a stack is saved. And one of the advantages of
globals is their lack of persistence.  I usually need both types of
properties in any app. So I like Dennis' suggestion for "stack
globals", which would add more useability and reliability than
standard globals. (But I think we are in agreement on this.)

Cheers
Dave