Parameterising an application

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jul 4 17:09:38 EDT 2005

Ken Ray wrote:

>On 7/4/05 12:45 PM, "Alex Tweedly" <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:
>

>If you'd like to restart the discussion, go ahead... it seems to be very
>popular indeed...

No - I'd really like *not* to restart it, or to re-tread old ground
(esp. for those of you who'd be seeing it again so soon after the last
time). I was hoping that you (or someone) could not just mention that it
had been discussed, but maybe give a summary (or some of the highlights)
so we could understand and appreciate the reason why BZ 2041 was the
right answer, and which other ones had been considered and rejected
compared to it.