Player will not play long file names!

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Sat Jul 2 10:17:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,

As a work-around for this at the moment, try setting the filename of
a player to a *real* file URL:
   e.g. file:///Volumes/Primary/Users/mark/Desktop/
mask_with_a_really_really_really_long_filename.tiff

This uses a QT function direct, by-passing the engine's present
limitation of 32 characters on OS X.

Warmest Regards,

Mark Waddingham
Chief Technical Officer.